Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's been awhile - Update!!

It's been awhile. Let me catch you up to date....

Steven and I broke up in October, just didn't feel the connection we once had. We weren't making time for each other, so to me that spoke loudly. I think I had secretly known for awhile that it was over but didn't want to face it!
Jacklyn, Rob & Chloe moved out of Dad's in January. Dad really needed someone to be at the house mostly for the dogs, after hinting for over a week, he finally just came out and asked me. The kids and I  have been there since Feb. 27/11 and they absolutely love it. I don't mind it too much, I have had a lot more free money than I'm used to having. I also bought myself a car. Its a white, 4 door, 2006 Saturn Ion. i really like it, it works well!

I thought before I moved to dad that I might be uncomfortable while there alone...But to my surprise it has been very peaceful! Mom is there with me a lot but she has been with me a lot since crossing over but that doesn't scare me in the slightest!

No comments:

Post a Comment