Thursday, November 25, 2010

Blog Talk Radio

Ok so I've been pretty much listening to blog talk radio for a month or so. I've decided to keep a record of what shows I'm getting messages from. This morning I was listening to From the Wings of an Angel.(answered 2.10 into the show) In chat I asked if they seen a special man coming into my life anytime soon. 
Anahay said: Its important for you now to pay attention and listen because I feel that it is going to be your guidance, what is going to lead you to notice something in particular.  This man has two girls, not sure about the age of them but definitely two daughters. Seems to be a very happy relationship. You will have a great connection with more than just him, kinda feel like it gonna be really beautiful and it going to put you on cloud nine. It will give you so much more than you would have ever dreamed possible for yourself.
Kass said: When we are in a perfect place with ourselves, completely at peace and love our lifestyle, hobbies and everything about ourselves, and we almost think hey I don't want a man cause I'm so happy right now. The angels say when you're needing nothing that is when the man will appear.
Lynn said: I got a very  big yes straight away, I've had to do the love hearts on my paper...Very positive on the romantic front. I'm drawn to take a angel therapy card from Doreen Virtue and I pulled the Goddess card it is talking about the divine feminine energy within you. This is what is going to draw in this lovely partner that I feel soon actually. Very good positive happy feeling about a new romance on the way.
Sounds pretty good to me...so I'll wait and see!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment